MisUnderstood!?!?!?!
I'm misunderstood again by you. Why is that so? Did I again say something you dun like to hear, listen or see? I didn't want you to see me off coz if you said you'll appear, I'll expect you to be there, if nt I'll be disappointed. In actual fact, I hate being disappointed - be it from you or from others. I purely want you to rest & intend to meet up with you after I'm back. Why can't you juz understand that point? Frankly speaking...I'm over the phase where I'll get disappointed when you dun appear...it's really sad if I really say this out coz I dun expect anything from you as a friend (or are we even?) Maybe it's my fault if I dun cherish you as much as the rest, or is it coz GoD is telling me to juz let time heal this friendship? I dun expect anything from you anymore, or are you expecting anything from me?
Watever it is...each of us have our own life to live. I will always put in effort in this friendship...always will be there for you as a sister when you nd me. I'm always a call away whenever you nd me. All I want for you is to be REALLY happy with your decisions, have NO regrets and ALWAYS 幸福. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you well.
I know you're back with him, but dun forget abt HIM. Give your Sunday mornings to HIM. Praise HIM, Worship HIM...never NEVER forsake HIM coz He'll never forsake us k?
Dear Lord Jesus, I pray for my friends that they'll be blessed with your love coz your love for us is our joy. I wish them good health, happiness and a fulfilling holiday. I pray for our friendship to go on strong with each persons' understanding and acceptance. Thank you for them Lord! In Jesus most precious name I pray, Amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home